Very Promising Cure For Cancer?

Discussions and articles about health and medical issues. This forum is open to SpectroNet Members and the general public.

Moderators: ScottTodd, SpectroNet Members

SheilaH
Assistant Admin

Very Promising Cure For Cancer?

Post by SheilaH » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:39 am

Some members of our SpectroNet family have endured or have family/friends with cancer. Cancer had not touched any member of my RL family, UNTIL IT DID just recently. My daughter was diagnosed with not only one but two forms of skin cancer. Fortunately for her, it hasn't invaded any other organs or tissues currently. She's undergoing treatment and so far...so good! Another friend of my family has begun her battle with cancer and has a very very rough road to travel. Please keep them in your thoughts, along with ANYONE affected by cancer.

Scott brought this breaking news to my attention...huge thanks to him! With that said..I'm sharing with y'all.

Israeli scientists "may" have finally cracked the code to end this devastating disease. After reading several articles and having a medical background to help me understand ...this indeed sounds legitimate cause for hope! It's definitely worth passing along!!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!
We’ll have a cure for cancer within a year, scientists claim
https://nypost.com/2019/01/28/well-have ... cientists/
A small team of Israeli scientists think they might have found the first complete cure for cancer.
https://www.jpost.com/HEALTH-SCIENCE/A- ... one-578939
Sheila :D
help/faq

KathrynDoherty
Full SpectroNet Member

Re: Very Promising Cure For Cancer?

Post by KathrynDoherty » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:36 am

Wow, a cancer antibiotic. Three cheers to this fine team of experts 👏. Thank you for this information Sheila & Scott.

Cecilia
Full SpectroNet Member

Re: Very Promising Cure For Cancer?

Post by Cecilia » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:06 pm

God forbid and they can make it concrete. My prayers for you and your daughter, Sheila Also touched me close: my dad. Love.