SIGNALS ......

A forum for discussions and posts about dreams and predictions. This forum is open to SpectroNet Members and the general public.

Moderators: ScottTodd, SpectroNet Members

Cecilia
Full SpectroNet Member

SIGNALS ......

Post by Cecilia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Especially for Frannie

I lived in Unquillo. A small city 36 km from Córdoba, was on January 15, 1994, a sunny day. My house had a large park in the back that I could see from my kitchen.
I was washing the dishes and the radio on, when I listen to the radio, the news of a catastrophe in the city of Los Angeles California, communicated a great earthquake .... I ran out to the garden and told my husband what I was He said well, tonight we will see it on the news.
So I did, at night I looked on television for all the international news and ... nothing. The next morning I bought the newspapers to look for the news and ... nothing.
On January 17, I was working at the Police Station. And a colleague enters and tells me: They have just communicated on the radio of a huge earthquake in Los Angeles.
I could not believe it, I "had heard on the radio" two days before the news .... Until today I believe in the signals .....

Much love to all

NatalieKelly
Full SpectroNet Member

Re: SIGNALS ......

Post by NatalieKelly » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:10 pm

oh wow!!! That's spooky Thank you Ceci much love xx

FrannieCascadia
Full SpectroNet Member

Post by FrannieCascadia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:36 pm

WOW!!! Ceci, that's wild to say the least!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Much love to you Ceci sweetie

SheilaH
Assistant Admin

Post by SheilaH » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:52 am

Holy Seismos Ceci! I had to read it twice! Wowsa!
Sheila :D
help/faq