Predicting the 6.9 Loma Prieta earthquake

A forum for discussions and posts about dreams and predictions. This forum is open to SpectroNet Members and the general public.

Moderators: ScottTodd, SpectroNet Members

FrannieCascadia
Full SpectroNet Member

Predicting the 6.9 Loma Prieta earthquake

Post by FrannieCascadia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:38 pm

October 15th 1989, 2 days before the Magnitude 6.9 hit in the Santa Cruz mountains was an extraordinary day for me.
I was my sister Patty's housekeeper and was vacuuming, when suddenly with each step I took the floor underfoot would sink down way far then come back up as if I was walking on jello. At the same time the sensation of being tall and nearly hitting my head on the ceiling occurred. Like Alice in Wonderland when she ate some kind of mushroom. I continued vacuuming with these feelings and knowing a really big earthquake would occur within the next 2-3 days. This was not the first time to feel these sensations while living in California, but never to this extreme. I often went bare foot and feel this kept me in touch with Mother earth, now they call it earthing. When my sister Patty came home and I was finishing up cleaning I told her that an earthquake would happen with then next 2-3 days and it was going to be a big one, she rolled her eye's at me,lol. I proceeded to tell her to get away from the big picture windows that looked out on the Pacific ocean and get away from the fire place as the brick chimney could collapse. To get in the middle of the house in the hall as this was the strongest part of the structure. Also told her to put emergency supplies outside, things like can goods,can opener, water, flashlights etc. I remained calm through this experience and never doubted or denied it to not be true. Then on October 17th 1989 at 5pm the earthquake hit about 17 miles from my sister Patty's home and she did exactly as I told her, she went to the middle of the house and was safe.

Cecilia
Full SpectroNet Member

Re: Predicting the 6.9 Loma Prieta earthquake

Post by Cecilia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:46 pm

Incredible Frannie. Much love !!!!

NatalieKelly
Full SpectroNet Member

Post by NatalieKelly » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Love hearing about these experiences!Thank you Frannie much love xx

SheilaH
Assistant Admin

Post by SheilaH » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:27 am

I never get tired of hearing about this Frannie! Incredible!!!
Sheila :D
help/faq

LoriWinters
Full SpectroNet Member

Post by LoriWinters » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:42 am

incredible frannie. <3 thanks for sharing that with us...that was a horrible time here in the bay area and affected people for many many years after. much love my friend <3